APPLY BEFORE 31ST DEC 2020 BREXIT DEADLINE for BRITISH CITIZENS
BRITISH CITIZENS GET EU RIGHTS BEFORE BREXIT
WHY SHOULD UK CITIZEN APPLY
- 1. You can stay in Portugal for a period exceeding three months.
- 2. You can do business.
- 3. You can work.
- 4. You can apply for your family members from non EU Countries.
RIGHT TO LIVE IN PORTUGAL
According to the provisions of Act 37/2006 of 9 August, these are the citizens who have a right to enter, remain and reside in Portugal:
- • The British Citizens & Nationals of all European Union Member-States (EU) that travel or reside in Portugal, as well as their family members travelling or reunifying with them
- • The nationals of States party to the European Economic Area, UK, Principality of Andorra and Switzerland, as well as their family members
- • The family members of Portuguese citizens regardless of their nationality
Step by Step Process for a Registration Certificate:
Apply within 90days of the first entry into Portugal along with
European Passport or ID where define EU nationality
Entry declaration into Portugal
NIF/tax number of Portugal
Accommodation Proof (Junta)
Justification of reason for a stay in Portugal
The Certificate issued at the same time as the request made to competent authorities' that valid visa for five years.
Interested? Please email your Copy of Passport and address proof on email@example.com | 0044 7931 24 24 66